Monday, June 05, 2006

...so i think i've rejected the blog title except for special occasions...umm, so nothing much going on...went to see brs fiddler on the roof show last friday, it was good but when jag asked me what i thought of it some lady randomly said its the best performance of this show i've seen and i've seen professional troups do it...so then i felt bad saying anything bad about it right in front of her...yeah and sunday we all went to my house, played apples to apples (the youth's new favorite game) and watched a couple of movies...yeah so i think thats all...i just want to make it known that im only updating because jag told me to and adam told me he'd take me off his list of contacts if i didn't update every week...and for anyone who cares Federer is still in the French Open and lleyton hewitt has to play nadal in the round of 16, can't wait to see what happens :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew S. Jagnarain said...

Federer is too good.. I like him.. but he is too good.. his precision hits always kill the opponent.. and Nadal does a nice job of moving around.. I saw him verse Matthieu sunday or saturday.. it was a good match..except he choked on a bananna..

9:39 PM  
Blogger adam said...

yeah, so leyton lost. oh well.

tennis is a girly sport anyway...

just kidding. I promise I was just kidding. I like tennis a lot. I was goin to play today, but it rained like all get out here this morning.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for updating your site. I don't know many tennis players but I'll route for your favorite. I like playing tennis at my house although Scott is much better than me. I took lessons once but I don't think they helped. I guess I'm too old. Oh well, I'll just enjoy the exercise and quality time with my hubby. You'll have to come over here and play.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home